Robert F. Sykes Scholarship
This scholarship is geared toward distance education students in the engineering management and civil engineering master's degree programs.
For Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Scholarship: April 1, 2013
For Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Scholarship: April 1, 2014
For Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Scholarship: April 1, 2015
For Fall 2016/Spring 2017 Scholarship: April 1, 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is to honor Robert F. Sykes and to fund a scholarship for a graduate of an accredited College of Engineering who is pursuing a graduate distance learning civil engineering or engineering management degree at Kansas State University. You may be eligible for this scholarship! Please review the information below and if you are interested, complete and submit the required information by the deadline listed. If you have questions, contact Ellen Stauffer.
- The student shall have completed and submitted the Kansas State University General Scholarship Form. Click on "
Apply for K-State Scholarships."
- The student shall have been admitted as a graduate student to the civil engineering distance education master's degree program OR,
- The student shall have been admitted as a graduate student to the engineering management distance education master's degree program.
- The student shall have completed one full-time year of work in the engineering profession.
- The student shall be enrolled in a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a K-State Global Campus graduate distance education course during the semester he/she receives the scholarship.
- The student shall be a graduate of an accredited College of Engineering.
- The student shall maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher in order to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship.
How to Apply
(Both items must be submitted)
- Complete the K-State General Scholarship Form and submit by the deadline above.
- Complete the Sykes Scholarship Form. This form MUST be submitted to complete the application process