All students are required to have an eID. Your eID is your K-State user name and allows you to do many things, including:
- Access saved applications
- Use your K-State email account
- Enroll in classes
- Accept financial aid
- Access your eBill
- View your final grade
- Access saved applications for enrollment
- Download university licensed software
How do I register for an eID?
- If you do not have a K-State eID, register here.
- If you have a K-State eID, make sure it has been verified.
- If you are an admitted student and have a verified K-State eID but cannot log into the university systems, contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or via email at email@example.com.
Make sure you remember your eID and password. Your eID's security is your responsibility. Keep your eID password private. You will be prompted to change your password every 180 days.