Robert F. Sykes Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded for distance education students in the engineering management and civil engineering master's degree programs.
For Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Scholarship: April 1, 2017
For Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Scholarship: April 1, 2018
For Fall 2019/Spring 2020 Scholarship: April 1, 2019
For Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Scholarship: April 1, 2020
The purpose of this scholarship is to honor Robert F. Sykes and to fund a scholarship for a graduate of an accredited College of Engineering who is pursuing a graduate distance learning civil engineering or engineering management degree at Kansas State University. You may be eligible for this scholarship! Please review the information below and if you are interested, complete and submit the required information by the deadline listed. If you have questions, contact Rebecca Dale at email@example.com.
- The student must be admitted as a graduate student to the civil engineering or engineering management distance education master's degree program.
- The student must have completed one full-time year of work in the engineering profession.
- The student must be enrolled in a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a K-State Global Campus graduate distance education course during the semester he/she receives the scholarship.
- The student must be a graduate of an accredited College of Engineering.
- The student must maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher in order to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship.
How to Apply
Complete the Sykes Scholarship Form. This form MUST be submitted to complete the application process.