The K-State Global Campus Program Development and Management unit supports faculty and staff by providing coordination, consultation, development and instructional design services for online credit programs, microcredentials and noncredit professional development opportunities. We manage a wide range of programming to meet the needs of a rapidly changing workforce.
Our team provides these services to K-State faculty and staff:
- Program development guidance based on demand, target audiences, marketplace competition, pricing thresholds, faculty expertise and areas of interest for development initiatives.
- Assistance in determining course and program objectives, learner outcomes and delivery method options.
- Support in the preparation of Curriculog approval requests and badge intake information for K-State microcredential offerings.
- Instructional design support for online credit and noncredit courses, including microcredentials, to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of instruction in online learning environments.
- Assistance in course setup in and participant access to the noncredit learning management system.
- Registration management and reporting for noncredit opportunities.
- Approval for awarding K-State continuing education hours for noncredit offerings, and verification, certificate issuance, and management and storage of individual CE records.
To begin the program development process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Global Campus program administrator assigned to your college.
Meet The Team
Program Development and Management
010 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0100
1-800-622-2578 (toll free)
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central