Save time and show your K-State pride by sticking these address labels on all your correspondence.
Materials needed: color printer, size 1" x 2.63" self-adhesive printable address label sheet
*Instructions may vary based on your computer and software capabilities.
- Save the downloaded PDF document to your computer.
- Open the saved PDF on your computer and click on "Tools," "Typewriter," and "Show Typewriter Toolbar."
- Click the Typewriter button on the Typewriter Toolbar and click the cursor where you want your name/address to begin.
- After filling in your information, you can make the font size larger or smaller by using the size buttons on the Typewriter Toolbar.
- Copy the Typewriter text box you filled out. Paste and drag it to the remaining label areas in the document.
- Save the PDF and print out the labels using Avery or a similar brand of labels sized 1" x 2.63".