Teach a Class
Intersession provides K-State faculty and graduate student instructors the opportunity to develop and teach classes in an accelerated format between university terms.
Why Faculty Teach Intersession
- Develop new courses that cannot be offered during the semester
- Experiment with teaching in a new course format
- Share your research with students
- Provide special course requirements on a one-time basis
January 2019 Intersession proposals are due by June 15, 2018.
Your proposals for Intersession courses may be submitted by:
- Completing the online submission form
- Emailing the Intersession Coordinator, Jo Maseberg-Tomlinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the Intersession Coordinator, Jo Maseberg-Tomlinson, at 785-532-2570