Careers in Gerontology
Graduates of the gerontology master's program are often involved in:
- health promotion programs
- directing intergenerational activities
- managing senior centers or retirement communities
- counseling older people and their families
- helping people plan for their retirement
Learn more about this degree and the career possibilities.
K-State compiles post-graduation employment information. That information and other career assistance information can be found on the K-State Career Center website.