Admission Requirements for the Social Justice Education Program
Students who wish to enroll must be admitted to the K-State Graduate School. A student with a bachelor's degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 from an accredited institution can expect to be admitted to the program.
For Domestic Students
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For International Students
- January 1 for Fall (August enrollment)
- August 1 for Spring (January enrollment)
- December 1 for Summer (June enrollment)
Students New to K-State Graduate School
- Students seeking this certificate must submit a Graduate School application indicating the field of study will be the social justice education graduate certificate program.
- In addition to the Graduate School application and documents required by K-State Graduate School, applicants need to complete the SJE certificate application form (PDF) and submit it, along with a current resume, to the SJE coordinating group in the College of Education at email@example.com.
Students Already in a Master's or Doctoral Degree Program at K-State
- The social justice education graduate certificate is available to students admitted to the Graduate School who maintain both good academic standing in the Graduate School and a 3.00 GPA. Applicants need to complete the SJE certificate application form (PDF) and submit it, along with a current resume, to the SJE coordinating group in the College of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.