Adult Learning Graduate Certificate
The adult learning graduate certificate emphasizes how adult learning principles and instructional methods can be used to strengthen the skills of trainers and educators who provide educational opportunities for adult learners.
This program will assist working professionals who would like to expand their skills in the areas of adult curriculum design, learning theories, teaching methods and program evaluation.
More information about this program is also available on the Adult Education at K-State blog. The blog includes resources for prospective and current students.
Careers in Adult and Continuing Education
Graduates of the adult and continuing education program enjoy careers as:
- human resource managers or trainers
- business, industry and nonprofit executives
- community college professionals
- university cooperative extension professionals
- armed service professionals
- government managers and directors
- adult basic education and literacy professionals
Kansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools 30 N. LaSalle St. Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602.
The Professional Education Unit at Kansas State University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE).