Fees for Global Campus services are charged in accordance with a university-approved rate schedule. Current rate information follows.
Conference planning services
- $90/hour for university-sponsored programs
- $122/hour for non-university programs
- 2-hour setup fee ($180)
- $12-$13/registrant for university-sponsored programs
- $16-$19/registrant for non-university-sponsored programs
- $2.50/name tag if not registering through the Global Campus registration system
- 4 percent administrative overhead for program expenses paid from a Global Campus account, not including conference planning and registration services fees
- Continuing education hours (contact Conference Services for more information)
University groups may request an exemption from using Global Campus services. Exemption requests will be considered on a program-by-program basis.