Admission Requirements for the Data Analytics Graduate Certificate Program
To qualify for admission into the data analytics graduate certificate program, students must have:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on last 60 undergraduate credit hours
OR 3.0 minimum graduate GPA
OR concurrent enrollment in another graduate degree program
- At least one course in business or fundamental calculus
- At least one course in business or fundamental statistics
- Advanced level of comfort working with computer applications
- Advanced level of programming fundamentals if entering the data science track
You must be admitted for the fall semester by Aug. 1, spring semester by Jan. 1 and summer semester by May 1. This means that all transcripts, application fees and any other requirements must be completed and received by these dates.
Please note: It takes at least four to six weeks for an application to be processed once all application materials have been received by the university.
View admission details, transcript information and apply for the program through the K-State Graduate School application process.