College of Business Administration
The Kansas State University College of Business Administration is an AACSB accredited institution with a dynamic curriculum that is guided by business executives throughout the country. With options ranging from a bachelor's degree completion program in business administration, certificates in business administration and organizational leadership, and a Professional Master of Business Administration degree, the college offers a wide range of opportunities for students to explore, via distance, the different career paths of the business world.
- Business Administration Graduate Certificate
- Data Analytics Graduate and Undergraduate Certificate
- Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate
- Business, a concurrent minor available to students currently enrolled in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.
- Management, a concurrent minor available to non-management majors at Kansas State University. Students in many academic disciplines need management and supervisory skills in order to advance in their chosen profession.