You must complete at least 12 credits from the following courses.
- Grassland Fire Ecology (3 credits)
- Grassland Monitoring and Assessment (2 credits)
- Grassland Plant Identification (2 credits)
- Principles of Forage Quality and Evaluation for Grazing Livestock (3 credits)
- Watershed Management (3 credits)
- Rangeland Resources (3 credits)
- Ecology of Invasive Species (3 credits)
View course schedules by selecting the grassland management graduate certificate program from the AG*IDEA course planner.