“EAB @ K-State” workshop to address hot topics in higher education Nov. 20
The Office of the Provost is pleased to extend an invitation to the second annual “EAB @ K-State” workshop.
EAB experts Matthew Pellish, Managing Director of Strategic Research and Education, David Vuletich, Director of Member Education, and David Bevevino, Senior Consultant, will provide a full-day presentation of peer-tested research and information that addresses higher education’s most pressing issues. Deans, department heads, faculty, business officers, student life administrators, marketing managers, recruiters and anyone involved with enrollment management are encouraged to attend.
Topics will include some of EABs most recent research, including:
- Understanding the key organizational, financial, and market challenges to addressing enrollment and funding pressure
- Adapting personnel and governance structures to foster innovation and change
- Supporting faculty as ambassadors and communicators as they share their work with the media
- Optimizing communication channels to effectively implement the research strategic plan and maximize the impact of communication efforts
- Using outcomes-focused marketing to capture attention and enrollment
- 13 key decision points for designing the new budget model
- Align the budget model to strategic goals, create financial accountability, preserve mission-critical activities, and invest in institutional priorities
- Translating institutional priorities into departmental key performance indicators
- Principles for developing an annual, data-informed departmental evaluation process
The workshop will be held Monday, November 20 in the K-State Student Union. Attendees are welcome to stay for the entire workshop or attend only the topics which interest them most. There is no cost to attend.
View a full PDF schedule of events.
EAB’s stated mission is to help today’s leaders solve their biggest problems. More information on EAB and its services can be found here.