Title: Office Specialist II
Section: Conferences and Noncredit Programs
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 261 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative assistance to the director, assistant director, coordinators and registration staff of the Conferences and Noncredit Programs unit at K-State Global Campus.
- Serves as office manager for the CNCP unit to include managing inventory and equipment checkout.
- Provide oversight and direction for Conferences and Noncredit Programs student staff.
- Handle routine correspondence and requests.
- Initiates and oversees archiving process for CNCP unit.
- Represents CNCP unit on K-State Global Campus administrative assistant team.
Teka Wilson serves as Senior Administrative Specialist in the Conferences and Noncredit unit of Kansas State University Global Campus. Her primary responsibilities include administrative support to the director, assistant director, coordinators and registration staff. She serves as office manager to include managing inventory, equipment checkout and oversight of the archiving process for the CNCP Unit.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, Teka spent six years as office manager for Manhattan Christian College.