Title: Academic Advisor
Section: Student Success and Advising
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 144 Global Campus Building
Phone: 785- 532-2524
- Advise students in the General Business distance program.
- Answer potential student questions and assist them in making academic decisions.
- Help students determine their collegiate and post-college career paths.
- Coordinate the promotion and administration of K-State Global Campus scholarships.
- Collaborate with student services and academic program coordinators to deliver services to students at a distance.
- Train and provide auxiliary support for Fort Riley Student Services Coordinator.
Rebecca Dale has worked at Kansas State University as an academic advisor since fall 2012, joining Global Campus in October 2015. She primarily advises the distance general business program. Other roles include chapter counselor for Alpha Sigma Lambda honor society, Global Campus scholarship coordinator, supporting the Fort Riley Student Services Coordinator, and serving on many committees within Global Campus and across the main K-State campus.
Prior to joining Global Campus, Rebecca was academic advisor for both the on-campus hospitality management and dietetic programs within the College of Human Ecology.
Rebecca's background is in the hospitality industry, with her Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, and her Master of Science degree in Foodservice and Hospitality Management. She has many years of experience in the hotel industry and brings that customer service mindset to her students and work environment.