Title: Accountant I
Section: Financial and Administrative Operations
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 13 Global Campus Building
- Process Out-of-State Travel Request forms, Travel Payment Vouchers, and Motor Pool reservation forms for travel reimbursements and car reservations. Post as needed to internal accounting system. Advise staff on travel policies and procedures.
- Process payments (APVs) for registration fees and for travel expenses charged to the Visa Business Procurement Card (BPC) using e-Forms. Post as needed to internal accounting system.
- Process and submit deposits daily. Review and post to internal accounting system accurately, resolving problems as needed.
- Prepare Budget Transfer forms for DRAs and department transfers using e-Forms. Post data to internal accounting system.
- Mailroom management and local delivery coordination
Missy serves as an Accountant I at Kansas State University Global Campus. Her primary responsibilities include travel reimbursement for all of K-State Global Campus staff, daily deposits and maintaining business procurement cards for staff.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, Missy worked for AAA Kansas for 10 years in the accounting department, processing travel and commission payments for the staff.
Missy has two boys and three grandchildren that she loves spending time with.