Title: Meeting Planner
Section: Conference Management Services
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 222 Global Campus Building
- Coordination and management of conferences and professional development programs for university and external partners.
- Development of new conferences based on educational and professional development needs and growth opportunities.
- Fiscal management of multiple event accounts.
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts for assigned events.
- Represent K-State Global Campus on internal, university and national committees as requested.
Mary Marston returned to K-State's Global Campus in April 2018. Prior to her departure, she coordinated the academic programs and conferences for the College of Education. Between her K-State experiences, Mary spent time at various universities focused on continuing education, special project management, community engagement, extension and allied health. Mary holds a B.S. in Food and Nutrition in Business and a M.S. in Adult and Continuing Education from Kansas State University, FACS teaching credentials, and a Culinary Arts certificate. She and her husband, Twig, also a K-State graduate and professor, live northwest of Manhattan on an acreage with cattle. They have two children, Andee and Katie, both K-State alumna, and two grandsons.