Title: Office Specialist II - Dean's Office, Academic Incubation and Innovation
Section: Dean's Office
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 101 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative support to the following administrators within K-State Global Campus: dean, executive director for program development, associate deans, executive assistant to the dean and to the Academic Incubation and Innovation unit.
- Supervise student staff assistants for the Academic Incubation and Innovation unit.
- Serve as a member of Global Campus central administrative support team.
- Maintain K-State Global Campus emergency processes and procedures.
- Manage registrations, notification and set-up for Global Campus webinars and programs.
- Assist with employment searches and provide internal group and committee support.
LuAnn Reece serves as an office assistant II in the Dean’s Office of Kansas State University Global Campus. Her primary responsibilities include administrative support to the Academic Incubation and Innovation unit.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, LuAnn was a support specialist in the Online Education department at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas; operations manager at iQ Academy Kansas in Manhattan, Kansas; and an associate of Farm Bureau Financial Services for more than 20 years.