Title: Office Specialist II
Section: Academic and Professional Programs
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 201 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative support to the following administrators within the K-State Global Campus: dean, assistant dean, assistant to the dean and academic and professional programs coordinatorsnine engineering master's degrees, a graduate certificate in transportation engineering, a graduate certificate in data analytics, a minor in nuclear engineering
- Oversee student staff assistants Academic and Professional Programs Office daily
- Handle routine correspondence and requests
- Maintain K-State Global Campus emergency processes and procedures
- Manage registration, notification and set-up for Global Campus webinars
LuAnn Reece serves as an office specialist II in the Dean’s Office of Kansas State University Global Campus. Her primary responsibilities include administrative support to the Academic and Professional Programs unit and to the associate dean for program development and administration. She also maintains Global Campus emergency processes and procedures and manages the registration, notification and set-up for Global Campus webinars.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, LuAnn was a support specialist in the Online Education Department at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas; operations manager at iQ Academy Kansas in Manhattan, Kansas; and an associate of Farm Bureau Financial Services for more than 20 years.