Title: Communications and Marketing Specialist
Section: Marketing and Communication Services
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 41 Global Campus Building
- Manage and coordinate marketing projects for academic and professional programs.
- Create and manage production of promotional materials.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing/promotional plans.
- Develop campaign themes and work with content and design to carry out themes.
- Evaluate the campaigns to determine results and develop strategies that help improve success.
- Write and edit content for a variety of marketing avenues to attract target audiences.
Kevin Chrisjohn serves as marketing project coordinator in Marketing and Communication Services at Kansas State University Global Campus. He manages projects for the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Human Ecology, Business, and Engineering, as well as Intersession, Evening, Summer and Bachelor Degrees. Kevin is responsible for planning, coordinating, developing and evaluating all marketing efforts for these academic areas at K-State Global Campus.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, Kevin worked Pittsburg State University in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies as a graduate student while he earned his M.B.A. In his free time, Kevin manages an online radio station and writes fiction stories.