Kelli Park Fuhrmann
Title: Meeting Planner
Section: Conference Management Services
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 216 Global Campus Building
- Coordination and management of conferences and professional development programs for university and external partners.
- Development of new conferences based on educational and professional development needs and growth opportunities.
- Fiscal management of multiple event accounts.
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts for assigned events.
- Represent K-State Global Campus on internal, university and national committees as requested.
Kelli is a meeting planner with Global Campus’s Conference Management Services unit. Working primarily with the College of Engineering, Kelli coordinates and develops over 20 conferences a year. Kelli earned her bachelor’s degree in clothing and textiles from Kansas State University. She is a lifetime member of the K-State Alumni Association, She continues to give back to K-State, as a donor through the Ahearn Club. Kelli enjoys cheering on the Wildcat football and traveling with her family to other Big 12 conference football stadiums.