Title: Meeting Planner
Section: Conference Management Services
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 227 Global Campus Building
- Coordination and management of conferences and professional development programs for university and external partners.
- Development of new conferences based on educational and professional development needs and growth opportunities.
- Fiscal management of multiple event accounts.
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts for assigned events.
- Represent K-State Global Campus on internal, university and national committees as requested.
John joined the Conference Management Services team at K-State Global Campus in 2018. He spent the first part of his career as a stage manager in commercial entertainment. In addition to working at Opryland USA and the Alabama Theatre, John travelled extensively working in regional operas from Anchorage, Alaska to Mobile, Alabama. He also spent several years in industrial and business theatre, working with clients like Toyota, Apple, IMB, and Merck. John has spent the last seventeen years in various administrative positions at the University of Missouri. John is happy to be a part of the Wildcat family.