Title: Graduate Student Retention Coordinator
Section: Student Success and Advising
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 155 Global Campus Building
- Works to ensure distance graduate students are progressing successfully toward graduation or completion by providing resources and communications for success.
- Works closely with academic colleges and administrative offices to coordinate retention efforts.
- Serves as K-State Global Campus direct contact for current students in distance graduate programs, including non-degree seeking graduate students, ensuring they are enrolled by connecting them to academic departments and assisting with any general questions or needs.
- Addresses prospective and returning student inquiries.
- Connects students to resources for success to help achieve their academic goals.
Ashley Noll serves as the K-State Global Campus retention coordinator for graduate distance students enrolled in K-State Global Campus programs. In this role she works closely with academic colleges and administrative offices to assist in the success of learners at a distance. As the graduate student retention coordinator, Ashley generates outreach campaigns utilizing systems to continually increase the number of re-enrollments and drive intervention strategies; and help distance graduate students achieve benchmarks to progress toward graduation or degree completion.
Ashley has been highly involved on committees and taskforces at K-State Global Campus, and served on the UPCEA Central Region Council and Regional Planning Committee as marketing and communications point person. She served as an academic coordinator, as well as an academic programs administrative support specialist within Global Campus prior to becoming a graduate student retention coordinator. Ashley received her bachelor’s degrees and leadership minor from Kansas State University.