Title: Office Specialist II
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 221 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative support to the following administrators within the K-State Global Campus: Dean, Assistant Dean, Assistant to the Dean, and Academic & Professional Programs Coordinators.
- Oversee Academic and Professional Program's office student staff assistants daily.
- Handle routine correspondence and requests.
- Process course approvals through the EIS system.
- Assist with the coordination of the Honors and Rewards Reception.
Ashley Noll serves as the K-State Global Campus academic program coordinator for the Colleges of Engineering and Architecture, Planning and Design. In this role she works closely with faculty and staff in the assigned colleges to offer K-State programs to learners at a distance. Ashley has been highly involved with course quality online at K-State Global Campus, and served on the UPCEA Central Region Council and Regional Planning Committee as marketing and communications point person. She served in an academic programs administrative support role within Global Campus for four years prior to joining the staff as a coordinator. Ashley received her bachelor’s degree and leadership minor from Kansas State University.