Maurine Allison O'Bannon Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to perpetuate the memory of Maurine Allison O'Bannon at Kansas State University. This legacy provides $1000 to undergraduates and to graduate students who are degree seeking at K-State and enrolled in K-State Global Campus courses.
- Postmark Deadline – Fall Term Award: April 1
- Renewable in spring with a K-State GPA of 3.25 or above
- Note: Recipients of this scholarship may reapply for subsequent years.
- The student must be 25 years of age or older, and returning to school after a lapse in his/her education.
- Accepted in a K-State undergraduate or graduate degree program offered through the K-State Global Campus.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours in K-State Global Campus courses during the semester he/she receives the scholarship.
- Undergraduate students shall have a minimum 3.25 GPA; graduate students shall have a minimum 3.25 GPA for all graduate work.
- Preference will be given to those not receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer.
How to Apply
Apply for K-State Global Campus scholarships by following the application process.