Online and Off-Campus Students

You can formally apply to a degree, certificate or minor program. Or, for most programs*, you can enroll as a restricted nondegree-seeking student and start taking classes right away.


* Some programs require students to be fully admitted before they can take their first class. Check your program of interest for any restrictions.

chat loading...