Allan D. Sicat Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to honor Allan D. Sicat and to provide financial assistance to military veterans or active duty military seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree through a distance education program at Kansas State University.
This scholarship is awarded in the Fall semester of each academic year in the amount of $1,500. The student receiving this scholarship must be admitted and properly enrolled in a Kansas State University distance education degree program through the K-State Global Campus.
- Application Deadline – Fall Term Award: April 1
- Note: Recipients of this scholarship may reapply for subsequent fall terms.
- The applicant will be an undergraduate or graduate student properly enrolled in the distance education program in any curriculum at Kansas State University.
- The applicant must be an active duty or military veteran with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA, based on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant will be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours in K-State Global Campus courses during the semester in which he/she receives the scholarship.
How to Apply
Apply for K-State Global Campus scholarships by following the application process.