College of Agriculture Scholarship for Distance Education Students
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students admitted and enrolled in College of Agriculture distance education degree programs. Scholarships are awarded in the amount of $600 for undergraduate students and $900 for graduate students.
- Application Deadline – Fall Term Award: April 1
- Application Deadline – Spring and Summer Term Awards: November 2
- Note: Recipients of this scholarship may reapply for subsequent terms.
- The student will be accepted in a Kansas State University undergraduate or graduate distance education degree program offered through the College of Agriculture.
- The student will be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours in K-State Global Campus courses during the semester in which he/she receives the scholarship.
- Undergraduate students shall have a minimum 3.0 GPA; graduate students shall have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all graduate work.
- Preference will be given based upon financial need.
- Preference will be given to those not receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer.
How to Apply
Apply for K-State Global Campus scholarships by following the application process.