K-State Online powered by Canvas (KSOL) is a comprehensive, easy-to-use web-based learning management system that transforms the everyday classroom into interactive web sessions for the K-State community.
K-State Online offers students simple yet powerful ways to:
- View course lectures and materials.
- Download files provided by the instructor.
- Upload documents and assignments in various media formats.
- Participate in chat rooms with a white board and message boards.
- Be part of a student group within your particular class.
- View your grades and progress reports.
- Communicate with your instructor via email.
Classes may not appear in K-State Online until the first day of the class.