How to Enroll
Already a student at Kansas State University?
Enroll through KSIS, the same way you enroll in other K-State classes.
Not a student at Kansas State University?
Apply as a nondegree-seeking student if you are a student from another institution or just want to take one Intercession class without being in a degree program.
Students planning to enroll in a class to be used toward their degree program should check with their academic advisor to ensure that the Intersession class will meet their degree requirements. Permission must be secured prior to enrollment in classes that require instructor permission. Enrollment will not be successful unless instructor permission has been granted.
How to Search for Intersession Classes
Students may search for Intersession classes at any time, from anywhere using the K-State Global Campus Class Search.
- Under the Advanced Search section, next to "Term," select " Limit results to courses during:" and pick the Intersession you are interested in from the drop-down listing.
- Use the other criteria (College, Credit Level, General Education, and Online or Completely accessible from home) to narrow down the search if desired.
- Click on the "Search" button to list the results.
- Write down the five-digit class number to use when enrolling in n KSIS.
How to Enroll in Intersession Classes in KSIS
- Go to the KSIS website and sign in with your eID and password.
- Click "Student Center." Under Academics, click "Add a Class."
- Type in the five-digit class number obtained from the K-State Global Campus Class Search, then click "Enter."
- Click "Next" and review your enrollment cart.
- If there are more classes you want to enroll in, repeat the steps above. Otherwise, click the "Proceed To Step 2 of 3" button to complete the process of adding classes.
- Click "Finish Enrolling" to submit the enrollment cart.