The youth development graduate certificate requires 12 credit hours plus a 1-hour fundamentals course, FSHS 711 Foundations of Youth Development, which must be taken only once.
Choose four of the following five courses (12 credits):
- FSHS 712 Community Youth Development (3 credits)
- FSHS 713 Adolescents and Their Families: Implications for Youth Professionals (3 credits)
- FSHS 717 Youth Policy (3 credits)
- FSHS 720 Youth Development (3 credits)
- FSHS 722 Youth and Cultural Contexts (3 credits)