Admission Requirements for the Merchandising Master's Degree Program
To qualify for admission into the merchandising master's degree program, students must have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 minimum GPA on last 60 credits
- Admission to K-State Graduate School
- Jan. 1 for admission the following fall
- Aug. 1 for admission the following spring
- Dec. 1 for admission the following summer
- March 1 for admission the following summer or fall
- Oct. 1 for admission the following spring
- Applications arriving after these dates will not be given priority status and may require a change of admission to the following semester
How to Apply
Apply for the master's degree in merchandising through the K-State Graduate School application process.
View detailed information about admission criteria and the application process for the merchandising master's program.