Admission Requirements for the Gerontology Graduate Certificate Program
To qualify for admission into the gerontology graduate certificate program, students must have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 minimum GPA on last 60 credits
- Admission to K-State Graduate School
There are currently no application deadlines for domestic students.
For international students, the application deadlines are as follows:
- Apply for fall term by Jan. 1
- Apply for spring term by Aug. 1
- Apply for summer term by Dec. 1
Please note: It takes at least four to six weeks for an application to be processed once all application materials have been received by the university.
How to Apply
Apply for the graduate certificate in gerontology through the K-State Graduate School application process.
View detailed application procedures, deadlines and admission criteria (pdf) and other resource or application documents for the gerontology program.