College of Human Ecology
The College of Human Ecology helps students discover, disseminate and apply knowledge to meet basic human needs and improve the human condition. This knowledge advances professions, human services, public policy, business and industry.
With a legacy of leadership and excellence, the college has shaped social, economic and scientific knowledge relating to people and their near environment for more than 125 years. The college's online programs help students learn to enhance the quality of life for individuals, families and communities.
- Early Childhood Education
- Family and Community Services
- Nutrition, Dietetics and Sensory Sciences
- Personal Financial Planning
- Youth Development
- Conflict Resolution Graduate and Undergraduate Certificate
- Financial Therapy Graduate Certificate
- Gerontology Graduate Certificate
- Personal Financial Planning Graduate Certificate
- Youth Development Graduate Certificate
Conflict Analysis and Trauma Studies, a concurrent minor available to students currently enrolled in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.
Human Ecology On-Campus Programs
Learn more about the on-campus programs offered through the College of Human Ecology.