Join us for 'Have a Byte'
Kansas State University Global Campus is hosting a new event for those with an interest in distance education instruction that aims to provide insight, generate interest and inspire attendees to take the next step toward teaching online.
The event, called “Have a Byte,” will be held at Forum Hall in the Kansas State University Student Union from 2:30-4 p.m. on Sept. 22. There will be a wine and cheese reception following the program.
The event will feature several faculty and staff members who currently teach online at K-State. They will share unique and effective methods for teaching online and other tips that would benefit anyone interested in offering courses through an online delivery model, as well as those who already teach online courses.
“Have a Byte” is a collaborative effort between Global Campus, the Teaching and Learning Center, OME and iTAC.
Global Campus asks that you RSVP through the form on this page ASAP.
Scheduled presenters at Have a Byte include:
- Brent Anders, OME
- Kakali Bhattacharya, College of Education
- James Chen, College of Engineering
- Huston Gibson, College of Architecture, Planning & Design
- Shalin Hai-Jew, iTAC
- Kathleen Hoss-Cruz, College of Human Ecology
- Elaine Johannes, College of Human Ecology
- Brian Lindshield, College of Human Ecology
- Sue Williams, College of Arts and Sciences
- Linda Yarrow, College of Human Ecology
Have questions? Contact Laura Widenor, course quality coordinator for Global Campus at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 785-532-3542.