Application Process for Leadership Dynamics Graduate Certificate
1. Review Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission into the leadership dynamics graduate certificate, students must have already completed or meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
2. Review Application Requirements
- U.S. Applicants
- Applications are accepted year-round. Applicants should plan to apply within two to three months from the start of the semester. The fall semester begins in late August, the spring semester begins in late January and the summer semester begins in late May.
- International Applicants
- Fall semester (begins in late August): January 8
- Spring semester (begins in late January): August 1
- Summer semester (begins in late May): December 1
Students who would like to get started right away but have missed the deadline may take classes as a nondegree-seeking student. Contact us for assistance.
- U.S. Applicants: $50
- International Applicants: $75
3. Prepare to Apply
Please be prepared to upload the following information when completing the online application.
- A one- to two-page statement of objectives explaining how this graduate certificate will support career goals or profession.
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Failure to list any colleges or universities from which the applicant received a degree or enrolled in graduate coursework may result in dismissal from the university.
- If transcripts are not in English, the applicant must furnish a translation by an appropriate authority.
- Applicants will be asked for official transcripts after notification of admission.
Proof of English Proficiency
Students whose primary language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency during the application process by providing any one of the following official minimum test scores:
Scores must be self-reported within the application and official scores must be sent by the testing service to K-State.
Exception: students who have received a degree in the last two years from a U.S. college or university are not required to take any of the above English language proficiency exams.
Tip: select “Distance-Off Campus” and “Graduate Certificate” on the Academic Information page. On the Program Selection page, select “Education” followed by “Leadership Dynamics.”