Admission Requirements for the Curriculum and Instruction Master's Degree Program
K-State's Graduate School website contains information on how to apply. Full admission to a program in curriculum and instruction requires:
- A bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university or college
- Transcripts from any bachelor's work forward
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of goals and professional experience from the applicant
For Domestic Students
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For International Students
- January 1 for Fall (August enrollment)
- August 1 for Spring (January enrollment)
- December 1 for Summer (June enrollment)
How to Apply
You can apply to the curriculum and instruction master's program on the Graduate School's Distance Learning webpage. The website also includes an orientation to distance learning at Kansas State University.
To demonstrate competence in the English language, an official report of scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System - academic exam (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE) must be sent to Kansas State University for all applicants whose primary language is not English.
Learn more about English proficiency requirements.