Curriculum and Instruction Master's Degree
The graduate program in curriculum and instruction offers a variety of graduate-level courses in many curricular areas with specific emphasis upon trends and recent developments in practice, theory and research. Our graduate faculty members serve curriculum and instruction in four areas of professional commitment:
- Delivery of exemplary instruction to graduate students.
- Production, interpretation and dissemination of sound and useful research and scholarship.
- Provision of leadership, collaboration and service within the profession.
- Promotion, understanding and celebration of diversity.
Areas of study in this degree program are:
- Educational Technology
- English as a Second Language
- Learning Skills/School Improvement
- Mathematics Education
- Reading Specialist
- Teaching Civics and Government
Courses from Effective Practice: Teaching in Today’s World can be applied toward the curriculum and instruction master's degree.
Download the Curriculum and Instruction Online Graduate Programs booklet.
Careers in Curriculum and Instruction
This program is designed for teachers interested in advancing their knowledge in the field of education or earning additional teaching endorsements.
Kansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools 30 N. LaSalle St. Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602.
The Professional Education Unit at Kansas State University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE).