DirectLink is a partnership between Kansas State University and Kansas community colleges that is intended to provide you, as a community college student, with additional support as you prepare to transition to K-State to complete a bachelor’s degree.
As a participant of DirectLink, you will receive the following:
- notice of congratulations for acceptance into the DirectLink program
- curriculum sequence information to guide you through the most efficient and effective timeline to obtaining a bachelor's degree
- degree audits to make sure you're on track
- invitation to a K-State hosted event on the Manhattan, Kansas, campus for students and advisors
- K-State application fee waiver
- online support from advisors at your community college and at K-State who will be available to answer questions, provide resources for success and guide you through your education
Bachelor’s Degrees Offered Through DirectLink
Participation in the program is optional. No fees are required to participate.