DirectLink is a partnership between Kansas State University and Kansas community colleges that is intended to provide you, as an advisor, with additional support as you prepare to help your advisees transition to K-State to complete a bachelor’s degree.
As a DirectLink advisor, you will receive the following:
- invitations to advisor workshops on the K-State campus in Manhattan, Kansas, or online through videoconference
- invitation to a K-State hosted event on the Manhattan, Kansas, campus for students and advisors
- marketing and public relations materials created by K-State in collaboration with your community college
- online access to your advisees, as well as other advisors at K-State who will be available to answer questions and provide resources
- continual review of student participation and success
Bachelor’s Degrees Offered Through DirectLink