Apply to Evening College
To take Evening College courses, you need to be an admitted student at Kansas State University. If you are a new student, submit the admission form and pay the application fee. If you have been accepted to K-State in the past, but have not taken courses in the last semester, you will need to reapply, but you will not have to pay the fee again. Once you are admitted to the university, you will be assigned an academic advisor.
You must apply to K-State if you are:
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Taking classes for personal interest or to update your skills
- Taking Evening College classes to fulfill general education requirements for another institution
Military or military family members must complete a Verification for Military Tuition Adjustment form in addition to enrolling. This form is available at the Admissions Office, 785-532-6250 or 1-800-432-8270.
How to Search for Evening College Classes
Students may search for Evening College classes at any time, from anywhere using the K-State Global Campus Class Search.
- Enter any key words or class name in the field next to the Search button.
- Select the semester from the drop-down listing in the Term row after the statement "Limit results to courses during."
- Use the other criteria (College, Credit Level, General Education, and Online or Completely accessible from home) to narrow down the search if desired.
- Next to "Class Time – Limit results to courses between" enter "5:30 p.m." and "11:00 p.m."
- Click on the "Search" button to list the results.
- Write down the five-digit class number to use when enrolling in KSIS.
How to Enroll in Evening College Classes in KSIS
- Go to the KSIS website and sign in with your eID and password.
- Click "Student Center." Under Academics, click "Add a Class."
- Type in the five-digit class number obtained from the K-State Global Campus Class Search, then click "Enter."
- Click "Next" and review your enrollment cart.
- If there are more classes you want to enroll in, repeat the steps above. Otherwise, click the "Proceed To Step 2 of 3" button to complete the process of adding classes.
- Click "Finish Enrolling" to submit the enrollment cart.