Application Process for Professional Master of Business Administration Master’s Degree (PMBA)
1. Review Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission into the professional master of business administration (PMBA) master's degree, students must have already completed or meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA in the final two years, or approximately the last 60 credit hours
- GMAT score of 500 or above
- Six credit hours of undergraduate economics courses
- Six credit hours of undergraduate statistics courses OR three credit hours of graduate statistics courses
- Calculus undergraduate course or predetermined score in the quantitative portion of the GMAT
- Three to five years of professional business experience
2. Review Application Requirements
- U.S. Applicants
- Fall semester (begins in late August): August 1
- Spring semester (begins in late January): January 1
- Summer semester (begins in late May): May 1
- International Applicants
- Fall semester (begins in late August): January 8
- Spring semester (begins in late January): August 1
- Summer semester (begins in late May): December 1
Students who would like to get started right away but have missed the deadline may take classes as a nondegree-seeking student. Contact us for assistance.
- U.S. Applicants: $65
- International Applicants: $75
3. Prepare to Apply
Please be prepared to upload the following information when completing the online application.
- One-page statement of objectives
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Names and emails of three professional and/or academic references
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Failure to list any colleges or universities from which you received a degree or enrolled in graduate coursework may result in dismissal from the university.
- If your transcripts are not in English, you must furnish a translation by an appropriate authority.
- You will be asked for official transcripts after notification of admission.
Proof of English Proficiency
Students whose primary language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency during the application process by providing any one of the following official minimum test scores:
Scores must be self-reported within the application and official scores must be sent by the testing service to K-State.
Exception: students who have received a degree in the last two years from a U.S. college or university are not required to take any of the above English language proficiency exams.
Tip: select "Distance-Off Campus" and "Master's" on the Academic Information page. On the Program Selection page, select "Business Administration" followed by "Business Administration."Apply