Admission Requirements for the Professional Master of Business Administration Program
To qualify for admission into the PMBA program, students must have:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree
- Minimum score of 500 in the GMAT
- TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson Test of English, less than two years old (non-native English speakers only)
- Applicants who are submitting iBT TOEFL (internet based) scores must have a minimum total score of 79 with no part score below 20 on the reading, listening and writing sections.
- Applicants who are submitting paper-based TOEFL (PBT) test scores must have a minimum total score of 550 with no part score below 55 on reading or listening sections and a TWE (Test of Written English) score of 5.0 or higher.
- Applicants who are submitting an IELTS score must have a minimum total score of 6.5 with part scores of 6.5 or higher on the reading, listening and writing sections.
- Applicants who are submitting a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score must have a minimum total score of 58 with part scores of 58 or higher.
- 6 credit hours of undergraduate economics courses
- 6 hours of undergraduate statistics OR 3 hours of graduate statistics courses
- Calculus undergraduate course or predetermined score in the qualitative portion of the GMAT
- Three to five years of professional business experience
You must be admitted for the fall semester by Aug. 1, spring semester by Jan. 1 and summer semester by May 1. This means that all transcripts, application fees and any other requirements must be completed and received by these dates.
Please note: It takes at least four to six weeks for an application to be processed once all application materials have been received by the university.
How to Apply
View admission details, transcript information and apply for the program through the K-State Graduate School application process.