The nonviolence studies undergraduate certificate requires 6 credit hours of required course work and 9 credit hours of elective courses.
- DAS 355 - Introduction to Nonviolence Studies
- DAS 590 - Applied Nonviolence
DAS 455 - Violence, Nonviolence and Social Change
- FSHS 531 - Core Conflict Resolution
- FSHS 532 - Conflict Across Cultures and Contexts
- FSHS 533 - Prevention and Intervention of Violence
- FSHS 700 - Peace and Conflict in Northern Ireland
- SOCIO 635 - Sociology of Human Trafficking
View a complete list of courses.