Admission Requirements for the Community Development Graduate Certificate Program
To qualify for admission into the Graduate Certificate in Community Development, students must have completed:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA on last 60 credits; students with GPAs less than 3.0 on last 60 credits may still be admitted on probationary status and thus still encouraged to apply.
- Admission into the K-State Graduate School
Students may apply to the program year-round.
Admission to the program requires the following (application materials will be submitted online while completing the K-State Graduate School application):
- Complete the K-State Graduate School application.
- Pay the application fee: Domestic $50, International $75
- Transcripts: Please upload transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended.