Admission Requirements for the Community Development Graduate Certificate Program
To qualify for admission into the Graduate Certificate in Community Development, students must have completed:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 minimum GPA on last 60 credits
- Admission into the K-State Graduate School
Students may apply to the program year-round.
How to Apply
Admission to the program requires the following (application materials will be submitted online while completing the K-State Graduate School application):
- Complete the K-State Graduate School application.
- Pay the application fee: Domestic $65, International $75
- Statement of intent: Statement of intent should be addressed to LARCP Faculty. Provide a one-two page statement describing why you want to study community development. Be specific about how our program can help you achieve your professional goals and any particular focus areas you hope to pursue. This statement is also an opportunity to tell us about yourself and your aptitude for graduate study in community development.
- Three References: Provide contact information for three references. References should be previous/current professors or employers who can speak to your ability to handle graduate-level work.
- Transcripts: Please upload transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended.
- GRE score report: GRE scores are not required.