Application Process for Animal Sciences and Industry Bachelor’s Degree
1. Review Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission into the online animal sciences and industry bachelor’s degree, students must have already completed or meet the following requirements:
- 30 college credits with a 2.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Reside within the U.S. (active duty U.S. military personnel and dependents are exempt)
View K-State's transfer equivalency guide to see how previously completed courses will transfer.
2. Review Application Requirements
- Fall semester (begins in late August): August 1
- Spring semester (begins in late January): January 1
- Summer semester (begins in late May): May 1
The application, application fee and additional required documentation must be received by the application deadline. It takes 4-6 weeks for an application to be processed once all materials have been received.
- U.S. Applicants: $40
Students who have not enrolled at K-State for at least one semester (excludes summer) must reapply. Students will not have to pay the application fee again or resend official required documentation unless additional college coursework has been completed since last enrolled at K-State.
4. Send Additional Documentation
Students are required to submit official college transcripts from each institution attended. A high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores are not required for this program.
Request official documents be mailed, faxed or sent via electronic transcript provider to:Office of Admissions
Kansas State University
119 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0102
Electronic transcript provider: email@example.com