Admission Requirements for the Agribusiness Graduate Program
To qualify for admission into the Master of Agribusiness program, students must have completed:
- Bachelor's degree with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Two years of professional work experience
- Personal computer proficiency
- Undergraduate courses in:
- Statistics or genetics
- Microeconomics or agricultural economics
Applications must be received by Oct. 15 for the Manhattan cohort or June 1 for the Southeast Asia or Animal Health cohorts, but earlier submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited spaces available.
How to Apply
Apply for the program through the K-State Graduate School application process.
For complete application instructions and a listing of required application materials, view the Master of Agribusiness application page.