College of Agriculture
The College of Agriculture supports agriculture, related industries, natural resource management, education and research at the undergraduate and graduate levels, educating people for productive lives that contribute to agriculture, society and economic competitiveness.
Encompassing much more than traditional production agriculture, the College of Agriculture offers online bachelor's degree completion programs, stand-alone minors, master's degrees, and graduate and undergraduate certificates in a variety of fields.
- Animal Sciences and Industry
- Food Science and Industry: Food Business and Operations Management Option; Industry and Technology Option
- Advanced Horticulture Graduate Certificate
- Biobased Products and Bioenergy Graduate Certificate
- Food Safety and Defense Graduate Certificate
- Food Science Undergraduate Certificate
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate
- Horticultural Therapy Graduate Certificate
- Bakery Science, a stand alone minor available to students working toward a bachelor's degree at any accredited institution, or those who have already completed a bachelor's degree.
- Food Science, a concurrent minor available to students currently in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.
- Animal Sciences and Industry, a concurrent minor available to students currently enrolled in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.