College of Agriculture
The College of Agriculture supports agriculture, related industries, natural resource management, education and research at the undergraduate and graduate levels, educating people for productive lives that contribute to agriculture, society and economic competitiveness.
The College of Agriculture offers online options for bachelor’s degree programs, master’s degrees, and undergraduate and graduate certificates in a variety of fields.
- Animal Sciences and Industry
- Food Science and Industry: Food Business and Operations Management Option; Industry and Technology Option
- Food Safety and Defense Graduate Certificate
- Food Science Undergraduate Certificate
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate
- Horticultural Therapy Graduate Certificate
- Horticulture, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Bakery Science, a stand alone minor available to students working toward a bachelor's degree at any accredited institution, or those who have already completed a bachelor's degree.
- Food Science, a concurrent minor available to students currently in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.
- Animal Sciences and Industry, a concurrent minor available to students currently enrolled in an on-campus or online bachelor's degree program from Kansas State University.