Title: Office Specialist II
Section: Dean's Office
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 111 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative support to the following administrators within K-State Global Campus: Dean, Associate Dean for Enrollment Management and Marketing, and Assistant to the Dean.
- Oversee the administration of the annual funding cycles for the K-State Global Campus Program Development Grants program
- Oversee Dean's office student assistants daily
- Handle routine correspondence and requests.
- Liaison between the Dean's office and outside entities
- Assist in other units within the K-State Global Campus as requested.
- Process course approvals through EIS system
Marla Wood serves as a Senior Administrative Specialist in the Dean’s Office of Kansas State University Global Campus. Her primary responsibilities include administrative support to the Dean, the Associate Dean for Enrollment Management and Marketing, and the Assistant to the Dean. She oversees the administration of the annual funding cycles for the K-State Global Campus Program Development Grants program established to encourage development of new online courses and programs (credit and noncredit) and new conferences throughout annual funding cycles.
Prior to joining K-State Global Campus, Marla spent 16 years in administrative support at USD 475 Geary County Schools and the City of Junction City, Kansas.