Title: Office Specialist II
Address: 1615 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 221 Global Campus Building
- Provide administrative support to the following administrators within the K-State Global Campus: Dean, Assistant Dean, Assistant to the Dean, and Academic & Professional Programs Coordinators.
- Oversee Academic and Professional Program's office student staff assistants daily.
- Handle routine correspondence and requests.
- Process course approvals through the EIS system.
- Assist with the coordination of the Honors and Rewards Reception.
Ashley Noll serves as a Senior Administrative Specialist for Kansas State University Global Campus providing support for the Academic and Professional Programs unit and Dean’s Office. Ashley has been closely involved with course quality online at K-State Global Campus, and serves on the UPCEA Central Region Council and Regional Planning Committee as marketing and communications point person. Ashley received her bachelor’s degree and leadership minor from Kansas State University. After receiving her degree, Ashley worked in social services for six years prior to her current position at K-State Global Campus.